Presentation of CRITT
The regional technical partner for your company’s sustainable development. Created in 1989 on the initiative of the region’s agri-foodstuff industrialists, this not-for-profit association provides support for their technical projects to promote economic development.
CRITT specializes in the following areas of activity:
- Innovation – technology transfer
- Industrial performance
- Food safety and traceability
- Bio transformation
From diagnosis to plans of action, CRITT is there to support you
Do you have projects? Do you have a technical or regulation question? We can visit your company, make a diagnosis and provide you with technical guidance. Together we will create solutions tailored to suit your specific needs.
Our team of specialist engineers has been present for nearly 20 years in 1,000 regional companies.
CRITT AGRO-ALIMENTAIRE PACA in figures
- Nearly 20 years of experience in the field,
- 170 members,
- 7 specialist engineers,
- Over 400 companies mobilized each year,
- A database updated in the field,
- 1,000 listed establishments,
- 1,500 registered competence centres,
- A national network of expertise and contacts.